- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Health Information Management
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Surgical Technology
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science: Health Information Management
S A M P L E Self-Study Report Format – CoAEMSP | Welcome
Each accredited program conducts an internal review culminating in the preparation of aninitial- (CAAHEP) [www.caahep.org]. Programs should carefully readthe Sonograpy/Ultrasound Technician . Surgical Technology . 7 . 7. Write a brief
North Shore Campus Northport, NY 11768-3499 Diagnostic …
The program, located in Northport, is fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org; 1361 Park St., Clearwater, FL 33756; Push a portable ultrasound machine throughout the hospital,
Ltrasound At BOCES! – Wilson Tech Offers Career And Technical …
Fully accredited by the Commission on Accredita- Breast Ultrasound, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Adult Cardiac caahep.org). upon the recommendation of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medi-cal Sonography
Diagnostic Medical Sonographers – U.S. Bureau Of Labor Statistics
ultrasound, Doppler, and duplex ultra For a current list of accredited educa-tion programs in diagnostic medical Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography 1248 Harwood Rd. Bedford, TX 76021-4244 http://www.caahep.org/programs/ programs.htm Most libraries and
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Overview
Use of ultrasound imaging during pregnancy, but this technology has many other applications www.caahep.org/Find_An_Accredited_Program.aspx. These programs typically are the formal training programs offered by colleges and universities.
Guidelines For Cardiac Sonographer Education: Recommendations …
Ultrasound Professional. grams (CAAHEP),2,3 the Joint Review Committee for Cardiovascular Technology (JRC-CVT),4 and the Standards and guidelines for an accredited educa-tional program for the diagnostic medical sonographer. Dallas: CAAHEP; 1996.
Professional Nursing Service
Affordable Ultrasound Staffing Solutions. Temporary Staffing & Permanent Placement the technician removes a tape from the monitor and places it in a scanner. there were 147 diagnostic medical sonography programs accredited by CAAHEP.
El Centro College Specialized Imaging
This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) in cooperation with the Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician . 0. 0 . 9 144 2
73 Fed. Reg. 29930 (May 22, 2008) – The Leading Society For …
ultrasound instruments to record vascular information such as vascular No other specialty within the cardiovascular technician and technologist classification (SOC 29-2031) (“CAAHEP”) accredited associate and baccalaureate level educational