- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Health Information Management
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Surgical Technology
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science: Health Information Management
… Access Full Source
MTSU Intermodal Transportation HUB, TN Multimodal Center, Normal, IL Multi-modal Transit Centers, Riverside and Corona, CA Muskegon Area Transit System, MI Navajo Transit Vehicles and Facilities, NM ND Statewide Transit. ND Nevada Statewide Bus Facilities
Diagnosti C Service S – Middle Tennessee State University …
Sonographers, also known as ultrasound technologists, direct A limited practice x-ray technician is allowed to practice in Tennessee. with Middle Tennessee State University to offer a B.S. degree.
… Fetch Document
Software, cables, telephone hook up, tables, chairs and a technician to meet MHMRI requirements.. Harding Place Family YMCA 411 Metroplex MTSU Center For Dyslexia MTSU Foundation Wood Funds will be used for an ultrasound machine and exam table. Adopt -A- School
… Return Doc
Civilian military technician tn army national guard, (spouse) kellwood co. butler manufacturing, tipton co. board of education, rental property, merton building inc. social security, retirement, apt. rental, city of decaturville 263 county road 709
Appendix A-Ed Programs – Middle Tennessee State University …
Pharmacy Technician Associates Blountville Northeast State Technical Community College Ultrasound Certificate Joe Rothgeb Harrogate Lincoln Memorial University www.mtsu.edu Center for Health and Human Services (Affiliated Program) MTSU Box 99