There are a wide variety of ultrasound technician training programs, schools and courses within the state of North Carolina. See below for a sample listing of these programs and schools. Be sure to click on the school or schools that interest you and complete the simple form for free details on start dates and tuition fees.
It is vitally important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in North Carolina
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Radiologic Sciences
- Associate of Applied Science - Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science - Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science with Concentration in Diagnostic Sonography
- Certificate - Nuclear Medicine
- And more...
Need More Ultrasound Tech Training In North Carolina?
If you don’t see the exact program you are searching for above, consider searching in a different state, or by an alternate program/course name. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip codes.